New Patient Registration
To register as a new patient you need to speak to a receptionist who will check that you live within the practice boundaries.
We need to see whoever is registering in person, when handing the forms in. You will need to bring:
- Proof of address dated within the last 3 months, such as a utility bill, council tax bill.
- Photo ID, such as: Driver's License or Passport.
If you are on any regular medication, we ask that once you are registered, to get booked in with one of our Clinical Pharmacists, to go through the medication.
If you include an e-mail address and mobile number, you can book appointments, see elements of your medical record, request routine prescriptions on-line, and receive text reminders of appointments.
You can download the forms here:-
- Registration Form Adult (over 16yrs) and Child Registration Form
- Registration Policy – Acceptable proof of ID etc
- Registration info for web – Next of kin and contact details
- Sutton Folded Leaflet – Where else you can get medical help
- Ethnic & Language questionnaire – Information required by the Government
- Patient Online Information and Application Form – Access repeat prescription requests,appointments, records on-line
- Online Proxy information and application form - Please see information enclosed
- Opt-out summary care record– Do you wish to opt out of allowing core information to be shared within the NHS?
- Audit Full – (over 18’s ) Alcohol questionnaire, please complete
You will need to bring the forms to the surgery with proof of ID and proof of address (proof of address must be dated within 3 months)
You will appreciate that it may take a few weeks for us to receive your records from the previous doctor, and it is important that we know of any significant history or problem that you may be suffering from.
Please bring a small sample of urine when you attend.
If you are the carer for someone elderly, frail, has a chronic illness or learning difficulties, please let us know so we can offer support.
Sutton Carers Centre Leaflet – This links with the Sutton Carers Centre – a valuable source of help and information.
Change Of Details
It is obviously important that we have the ability to contact any of our patients quickly in case of need.
Please help us to keep our records up to date by letting us know if you change your name, address or telephone numbers. If you move outside our Practice boundary, you will need to register with a local GP.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services