Please be reminded that Marie Stopes UK’s South London clinics are open and fully operational throughout COVID-19.
Your nearest Marie Stopes UK clinics are based in:
- Brixton (Marie Stopes South London, Raleigh Gardens, 1a Brixton Hill, Brixton, London SW2 1AB)
- Croydon (Woodside Health Centre, 3 Enmore Road, London SE25 5NT)
- East Sheen
- Lewisham (St John’s Medical Centre, 56-60 Loampit Hill, Lewisham SE13 7SX)
- West London (Marie Stopes West London, 87 Mattock Ln, Ealing, London W5 5BJ)
- Wimbledon (39 Hartfield Road, Wimbledon SW19 3SG)
We offer the following SWL CCG-funded services for patients in your area:
- Early medical abortion (the abortion pill), up to 9 weeks and 6 days gestation;
- Surgical abortion up to the legal limit of 23 weeks and 6 days gestation;
- Telemedicine for early medical abortion, available from all of our clinics. We can send the EMA pill to eligible patients, for them to take safely in their own homes.
- A vasectomy service – please contact me to check whether we are commissioned to provide vasectomy services for your patients;
- STI screening at all of our clinics;
- LARC fitting and removal at all of our clinics;
- A BACP-accredited counselling service, for anyone who needs it.
Women do not need a GP referral to access our services. They can call us on 0345 300 8090, to speak to us directly for support, information or to book treatment.