GP Exercise referral scheme
David Weir Leisure Centre. The perfect way with health conditions to increase physical activity levels and improve health. For more information please click on this document GP Exercise leaflet
Wellbeing Centre St Raphaels
Wellbeing Centre is a warm, friendly and welcoming environment which offers social, practical and therapeutic support to anyone, over the age of 18, living with a life-limiting, progressive or chronic illness. We are here to educate, empower and enable you to live life to the full and as independently as possible.
We are open as usual however, please call us on 020 8099 1722 to give us notice of your attendance.
The Centre is open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Morning sessions are run from 10:00 to 12:30; afternoon sessions are run from 13.30 to 15:30.
At our centre, which is like a little sanctuary, there is something for everyone from music to relaxation and a delightful chat over a cup of tea. Have a look at the full list of wellbeing sessions and services and ring us to book a place.
More information Click here
What is parkrun?
- Free, weekly 5k events, every Saturday morning, in areas of open space
- 2k junior parkruns for 4-14 year olds and their families on Sunday mornings
- Over 1,000 locations across the UK
- Organised by local volunteer teams
- Walk, run, jog, volunteer or spectate - take part in any way that suits you
- Open to all, including those who are inactive or have health conditions or disabilities
- Opportunity to socialise, make friends and be part of a welcoming, supportive community
5K Your Way
Move against cancer
They meet on the last Saturday of every month for Parkrun, it’s a community event to encourage those living with and beyond cancer, their friends and families and those working in cancer services to run, walk, jog or volunteer at Parkrun Nonsuch and there is a coffee afterwards for a chat.
For more information click on this link 5K your Way move against cancer